The following information is for military personnel and veterans. Please contact our office for assistance if you have any questions or require further assistance
- Military OneSource — Information includes: deployment, reunion, relationships, grief, spouse employment and education, parenting and childhood services.
- Tax Information for Members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- TRICARE — The military’s health care program.
- U.S. Armed Forces websites:
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) — lists offices, by state, as well as information and resources on the following topics:
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
- Where can I get more information on federal benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get more information on my state’s benefits for veterans?
- Would you like to apply for veterans benefits? Use VONAPP to apply online.
- Would you like to appeal a decision? Find out how at the Board of Veterans Appeals.
More on Military and Veterans
Military Academy Nominations
Information and instruction for people seeking nomination to a U.S. Military Academy. You may also fill out a form requesting a military academy nomination. Nomination Packets will be due for service academies no later than 5 pm on 10.14.2022, no late packets will be accepted.
How best to contact our offices.
Informational links and resources on a variety of topics that may be of assistance or interest to general visitors of this website.
Resources of interest to specific types of constituents.